(I am so sorry that I didn’t do Magical Monday yesterday! And, I’m am so so so ( add a couple more million sos) sorry that I wil, not do it this week either! I’m so guilty that I have no ideas for books today, but I promise that I’ll do it next week)
Hello everyone! I know this is late but here is my August playlist!
1. Its Goin’ Down
Ahh, just call me weird but I just love this song, it’s just so catchy!
2. Symphony by Zara Larsson
‘And now your song, is on repeat, and I’m dancing on, to your heartbeat’ This song is just permanent in my brain!
3. Don’t Let Me Down by Chainsmokers ft. Daya
When I first saw the title of this song, I thought it was Drag Me Down by One Direction. But then I listened to it, and I fell in love with this song.
4. Down by Fifth Harmony
It was actually my friend who introduced me to this song, when I heard her ringtone, which is this song. So me, being the mosey person I am ( 😝), asked what the song was. But back to reality, I really love this song, it’s so catchy and now, I suddenly realize that the last two songs. (This one and number 3, has both the word down in it)
4. No Promises by Cheat Codes ft. Demi Lovato
The only lines I can remember from this song is the chorus, which I just LOVE. In fact, I know I said that I love all of these songs, but these has got to be far my favourite.
Have you ever heard any of these songs before? If so, then what’s your favourite out of these 4?
Thanks for reading,
Hello everyone! I’m back with another award, and thanks so much to Starling for nominating me!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you
3. Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new question to answer
4. List the rules on your blog and display the award!
1. What is your favourite playground equipment?
Ahhh, this is tough! I guess monkey bars maybe?
2. Who is your favourite fictional character?
Katniss Everdeen, because girl power 😜
3. What is your favourite book series?
Ahhh, this is so hard but… Harry Potter
4. Cookies or cake?
Another tough one! I have to guess, cake?
5. Strawberries or cherries?
Strawberries, because I can usually identify the sweet ones (Just look for the dark ones, but some are bitter)
6. Favourite plant?
Lotus because I love water ( even though I can’t swim) and the flower is so pretty!
7. Favourite number?
7, one of the magic numbers 😅
8. Worst subject?
Science. I just can’t answer open-ended questions!
9. Have you met any celebrities/someone famous before?
Nope, but if I have, then it would be J.K Rowling or Rui En ( an actress in Singapore)
10. Do you have any pets?
No, my sister is afraid of cats, but if I do have one, then I would name it Buttercup, because I love Hunger Games, my second favourite book.
11. Would you rather be diagnosed with cancer or dengue?
This is so hard! I have to say dengue because at least there’ll be a chance you’ll be able to recover!
Yes, I know the list of nominees is very short, but I honestly have no ideas for anyone anymore! But, if you’re reading this, congrats! You just got nominated by me! 😜
My 11 Questions:
1. What is your favourite pastry/baked good/anything sweet?
2. Favourite country?
3. Favourite animal?
4. What is your strangest habit?
5. Are you any good at ICT? (Because I know I’m not)
6. Least favourite type of stationary?
7. Favourite type of drink?
8. Favourite movie?
9. Favourite brand of chocolate?
10. What’s the first blog you ever loved?
11. A list of your favourite bloggers?
For everyone who’s reading, I hope you decide to to this award and if you do, please comment below!
Thanks for reading,