This is an awesome by Cheila so do check out her blog! It’s amazing, the link is below.
Cheila (Pink for Days) created this tag to introduce new bloggers into the blogging community.
“Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at pink for days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.”
• Say who create the Tag and provide a link to their blog
• Do a blog post showing your Tag;
• Add the logo to the post;
• Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog;
• Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog;
• Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment;
• Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger);
• Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same!
• Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! (you get 7 nominees). Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
I love her blog! She sometimes posts about DIY, and I just love her post about Christmas recipes! I still have to try some of them out.
Her blog is awesome! I love the ‘6 things to do when you’re bored’ post, I tried some of them out and they worked! I also love her ‘Biggest Hits: Top 20’ post, a lot of my favourite songs are there so I really recommend it!
I really recommend her blog! I just love her ‘Types of teachers in High School’ and ‘Types of people in High School’ posts so do check it out! She also hit 100 followers about 2 months ago and I’m very happy for her!
Her blog is awesome! Definitely recommend it for those who love blogs! Yes, I know I’m not exactly being specific, but you’ll love it( if you decide to check her blog out). My favorite post of hers is the ‘5 Heathy Foods’ post. She blogs about a lot of things I can’t name too, but I still love all her posts!
Even though I just discovered her blog today, I love it! Her Little Mermaid inspired cake is just looks so delicious, and I love her Beauty and the Beast post since I’m also a fan of the movie!
I only have been following her for a few months, but I love her blog! I’ve been saying this about every blog I have nominated so far, but it’s true. Her ‘Peach Yogurt Parfait’ and ‘Hard Riddles’ posts are my ultimate favorites.
That’s it, and I’m really sorry that I don’t have one more older(maybe?) blogger.
And those whom I have nominated, no pressure! You can decide if you want to do this tag or not.